It is located 22 km far to the west of the Grand Mosque; it was a resting station for the caravans coming from and to Yemen and Syria. This site gain further importance after the Hudibia Treaty. It is the site where the Prophet (peace be upon him) gathered witth 1400 followers who came from Makkah heading towards Makkah to perform the Umrah in the 5th Hijri year. However, this Umrah was not performed and the Hudibia treaty was signed instead. It is at this site and under one of its trees, the Prophet (peace be upon him) called upon his followers for Bayat Al-Radwan that was mentioned several times in the Holy Quran.